Sunday, June 21, 2015

it's all about the sparkle


I have a tradition in my life (made up by me) where I get a new signature item when I get a new job. I bought this watch three years ago when I started working as a long-term temp for a finance company. This is the Fossil 'Stella' stainless steel watch. I'm not sure if the crystals are Swarovski or not but if they sparkle like the stars, that's enough for me. I love this statement watch. I mean, why else would I get it, right? Unlike my other watch, this one is a lot of fun with the green face and all the colorful sparkly crystals all around it. It's even prettier in person. I like wearing it with sparkly bracelets to make the sparkle even more fun! Sometimes too much is too much but hey, a girl can never have enough sparkle.

I'm actually looking for a job now so when I do accept a full-time position, I'm really looking forward to what I'll treat myself to. The idea of a grey diamond ring in rose gold sounds beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment