Friday, July 10, 2015

upper east side girl wears prada


Meet the newest addition to my collection of sunglasses - these Prada beauties. Actually, I haven't even showcased my other two Ray-Bans yet but I'll get there soon. I've lusted over owning a pair of Prada sunglasses for the longest time ever. Just on a side note - I lust over things for a long time before I make the purchase. Usually the lust goes away but if they don't, especially after six months, then I have to have them! Anyway, I had an ideal image of what I wanted for my next pair of sunglasses. This shape is exactly it - the slightly exaggerated wayfarer style and a teensy bit of cat-eye. However, I was pretty set on black frames and grey lenses. Then I met these. Muted tortoise on top and red on the bottom. If I saw these online, I'd never buy them. But as soon as I put them on my face, I knew it was chemistry. If I'm going to invest in a pair of Prada sunglasses, they better make me say "wow, I look so damn good in these!" (And just for the records - they do.) I especially love the red on the bottom. Oh and the triangles - it's a small detail but you know me, I'm all about the small stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment