Thursday, May 7, 2015

orange and stripes


Orange is my favorite color so naturally I'm attracted to everything of that color. This necklace is no exception. I mean, orange clothing, yes. Give it to me. But orange accessories? Double-yes! When I'm not wearing my pearls or my usual peridot/gold necklace (which I will show soon) and I need to give my outfits a fresh spin, this is going to be the first thing I'll grab. A former manager was moving and giving away jewelry and this was the first thing I took. I feel like sometimes orange could be difficult to match but surprisingly, this goes with everything.

Also, this navy and white stripes dress from Uniqlo might be the best thing I bought for the upcoming summer. I can wear it as a t-shirt dress on its own or tuck it into my midi skirts and wear it as a top. The possibilities are endless. You'll be seeing it to the point that you'll get sick of it before I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment