Wednesday, April 29, 2015

nude pumps and sunshine


The weather today was gorgeous. For the first time, since returning to New York in late March, I went out with bare legs! I wore a navy midi skirt, a crisp white shirt and patent nude pumps. Unfortunately, I couldn't get an entire outfit picture going. It's too bad because I felt pretty lady-like in this ensemble. But we have to talk about nude pumps, these in particular. They're everything I love about nude pumps: patent leather, pointy-toed and low heels (2.5 inches). The shade of nude is also beautiful - these shoes look more expensive than they actually are. I also have to say, these pumps are quite comfortable. Realistically speaking, I wouldn't want to be in these all day but it's definitely an excellent everyday heel for work and commute.

Would you believe it if I told you I got them for $25? I did and they're from Payless. I actually don't like to splurge on nude pumps because they get dirty easily (since I wear them often) and I am constantly replacing them. Payless is great because they offer a lot of stylish and comfortable shoes for great prices. What's even more of a plus is that they come in wide widths! These aren't in wide so I had to size up but when the time comes to replace them, I'll grab the wide.

No comments:

Post a Comment