Sunday, April 26, 2015

a birthday present to myself


Every birthday I treat myself to something (it's another excuse to buy something, obviously). This year, I treated myself to a teardrop peridot gold ring. If you know me, you know that my birthday is in March and my birthstone is aquamarine. So why am I wearing this instead? Don't worry, I have my fair share of aquamarine jewelry. We'll get to that at another time. But there's just something about this golden green gemstone that I can't resist. It's simply gorgeous. Three years ago, my mother gifted me a peridot and diamonds necklace set in gold. I got this to match that necklace. I found this gem on Etsy via Belinda Saville and her pieces are stunning. I'm already bookmarking what I want next. What should my next excuse to buy more jewelry be?

No comments:

Post a Comment