Sunday, April 26, 2015

pearl rings


Pearl rings. I'm obsessed with them. My left hand middle finger is my "pearl ring finger." However, when I bought some of them, they were too small for that finger and didn't have any more sizes but they were still cute so I would buy them and wear them on my right hand ring finger instead. I never wear two at once, even if they're on different hands. I bought most of them when I traveled to Malaysia (eight out of the nine!) because I've been in Southeast Asia for the past two and a half years and I always find beautiful jewelry there. For me, I've always thought of women who wear pearls as classy so that's partially why I'm so attracted to pearls. And they're pretty. Let's not get started with my collection of pearl strands. Not yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment