Monday, April 27, 2015

feet oasis


Birkenstocks: I used to hate them and I still kind of do. I think they're ugly. But these Mayari ones aren't so bad and they're comfortable. That's enough reasoning, right? I caved in. This is a trend I swore I'd stay away from. I used to be one of those girls who would go through foot pain to stay fashionable. I need to change that though because it will cause some serious problems down the road. I've always believed that there's no way to make Birkenstocks look fashionable but apparently they're back in style? Really, now? I don't know when they became acceptable as something stylish but sure, I'll roll with it. And yes, those are band-aids on my toes. I've been suiting up for interviews and strutting around the city in heels. You know what that means.

No comments:

Post a Comment